Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Back!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6487940

To quote the Terminator, "I'm Ba-aack"... been out of the country on business but will try to catch up on my postings here.

First off, my most recent post regarding Ty Wigginton; while I was gone from this forum he was indeed traded; ending up in Houston in a trade for Astros relief pitcher Dan Wheeler.

So I missed the destination, but I knew they'd use him to upgrade the bullpen. Give me half credit?

I also have received my copy of "Raspberries: Live on Sunset Strip"... and it was everything I expected and more.

As it happened I was order #18 out of the 300 that were pre-sold in December and came with the entire cd set of 21 songs plus all 21 songs performed on the DVD! It was only available online from http://www.rasperriesonline.com/ and came signed and numbered by the band along with some nice extras, like an official "Rasperries" pin. (The LE sold out so quickly that many long-time fans missed out, so the band has offered a special edition online as well... that gives you everything I got except the pin and outographs. If you're a die-hard fan of the 'berries, you'll have to get this. If not, a deluxe set is available in select stores, and through sites like amazon.com that contain 21 songs on 2 cd's along with a five song DVD... )

Lots of other events to discuss that I'll get to in future posts. Until then, take care all. :D

No comments: